How Safe is your Kitchen?
Why Kitchen Duct Cleaning?
1. Clean kitchens promote good work practices by the kitchen staff.
2. Customers who can 'see' their food being prepared will expect clean and hygienic kitchen.
3. A spotless kitchen will give your business a higher 'scores on the doors' and hygienic score.
5. Regular cleaning of kitchen ducts and fans will increase their life.
6. A clean kitchen extract system will improve air flow and keep the kitchen cooler.
7. Canopy and duct work deep cleaned and desegregated.
Get Free Kitchen Survey
3 KEY INGREDIENTS
The success combines three key ingredients: state-of-the-art cleaning equipment, proprietary formula of safe and effective chemicals and proven kitchen exhaust cleaning techniques. This ensures that your entire kitchen exhaust system is thoroughly cleaned top to bottom, including:
- Exhaust hoods
- Horizontal and vertical ductwork
- Rooftop exhaust fans
NFPA 96 STANDARDS
The National Fire Protection Association regulations are specifically designed to limit the life safety concerns and fire hazards associated with commercial cooking equipment and rooftop grease containment*. At EPSCO, fire safety is our first priority on every exhaust system we clean. We comply with each code and will act as your expert with the NFPA to help all of your kitchens maintain compliance.